2005/03/25

Drone's Vacation

Good lord! Campus is deserted these days, and it's a damn miracle (praise jebus). A week without whiny brand-wearing fools jabbering mindlessly about television. I'd smile :) but :) that isn't :) my style :) :) :) :) :) ha ha ha. Also be cause it has been raining I have to say don't get and stay wet. When you don't have regular access to a shower other than at the Y (and boy do they get testy when you're in there every day). Because you'll develop this... smell. If you ever stuck your nose in a sheep you'd know what I mean.

Can't make me any worse off, with no one around to make snide comments about "who forgot to shower" or "we have to call animal control". One thing I'll say about these people is, at least they know where everybody stands. I mean, it's hard for me, 'cause they all look the same. But they've got that "this brand means this and that brand means that" and so forth down to a science. If your life is supposed to be in a clannish group with others, maybe around a hundred individuals, then it's easy... there are about a million, or at least tens of thousands, of individuals on the campus let alone in the town. So what I'm saying is they have this system down for telling who's affiliated with whom and so forth.

Funny part is, they all deny it, like "I'm an individual, and my style expresses my individuality. It's cool, I'm cool, look at me expressing my own personal taste and I look good because I know what's up. Oh, hey I have a jacket just like that!" They all went off to explore their individuality at one of the like 5 places you can go for SPRING BREAK. And they do all the stupid break things every other person does. Because they want to, not because they think they should. Because that couldn't be true... ha ha sheep :p

Anyway tonight I'm going out to a bar, because it's Friday night and I feel like cutting loose in my own, special,unique, individual way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stewart Ewen said all that, only in much more sophisticated language. Check out "...images without bottom..."

29/3/05 22:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home