2005/03/16

Work Now, No Break

Well the work is piling up. I have about a hundred things to do and nothing to do them with. Fizhburn's out and about but refusing to help (keeps mumbling about F-ing J. McDowell and Aristotle, the prick). Peeps passed out and late nite just beginning, plus no booze left. Fur's falling out and my stash is nonstashed because dammit that's a fool's game. I just do not play with fire.

The police like to play this little game, see, it's called they don't catch the ones causing the problems. (Don't ask, freaks in a nearby apartment complex were screaming about a stolen dog or something. But who gives a shit about a dog?) Anyway the noisy-ass mothers got away and now it's just little old me and the in-box stack staring me in the face, with a three-week backache punching the back of my skull.

Foo Fighters "Exhausted" on repeat. I am fucking done. Haf-assd work's better than none. Just a quick vent:

FUCKING RENT FUCKING MORONS FUCKING DAMMIT!

Whew! Feeling better: back to the grindstone. Payday at 8am. S. break only sixty hours away. Then the primates will play ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home