2005/04/28

luv dis song

jazzmetal @ tha sickest, all, chx 'straws pulled at random':
What solace lies in the arms of fate
-The ill embrace of uncertainty
When did I leave this in other hands
-To be pulled down at chance

Ripped away by destiny-claws
Am I another of fate's possessions
Dwelling the lie of freedom
Just another straw pulled at random

Reclaimed by deceiving time
A silent judgment I can not overrule

Drawn back into the origin-vortex
Uprooted and ground to dust
Retracted into anti-existence
A magnet repelled by life's polarity

Denied the self control of fate we flow suspended in semi-life
Until the ever imminent day when oblivion claims our breath

Nowhere indefinitely. Not dead, not alive
Existence-patterns ripped of symmetry. As will and fate divide

Have I appeased the gods of fate
Am I allowed another day
Must I die to escape the scanning eyes of death

[thx m. hagstrom, t. haake]

song 1st 2/3 iz 'bout tha rawest skanndanavian metal riffz, lst 1/3 'bout tha mos' beuuutiful sorrowful ('sright, bitches, i no that w3rd!) 5/4 rhythm w/solo. strained me neck bangin' b4 lef' tha house 2day, now gonna strain it 2x mo' when me gets home. YOU WILL BUY MESHUGGAH
YOU WILL BUY MESHUGGAH
YOU WILL BUY MESHUGGAH
YOU WILL BUY MESHUGGAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home