2005/04/27

Rage

What the hell, what the bloody hell, what the god-forsaken bloody hell. This is outrageous. How'm I supposed to do my job when the people with the resources I need are fleeing the coop and taking my dissertaion with them. I'd like to wring their scrawny necks. I could kick ass and take names and kick ass again, damn am I pissed. I held out hope and trusted them and staked my future on them and what does it count for? Nothing. Damn this dependency I'm forced into, and damn the consequence if I to spout off a little or a lot. Make a man want to kill a motherfucker.

Fuck you fuck me fuck us
Fuck Tom, fuck Mary, fuck Gus
Fuck Darius, fuck the West Coast
And fuck everybody on the East
Eat shit and die, or fuck off at least
...
Fuck yer Mom, fuck yer Mom's Momma
Fuck the Beastie Boys and the Dali Lama
...
Fuck a shoe pump,
Fuck the real deal
And fuck all the fakes
Fuck all 52 states, ooh!
And fuck you!
...
Fuck the President
Fuck your welfare
Fuck your government
And fuck Fred Bear
...
If I only could I'd set the world on fire
Fuck the world (fuck the world!
If I only could I'd set the world on fire
Fuck 'em all (fuck 'em all!)
...
Fuck everybody in the hemisphere
Fuck them across the world
And fuck them right here

[thanks violent j]

Sounds like Whiskey Time, dammit. >:)

2 Comments:

Blogger january girl said...

uh, i already used that ICP song in my blog. isn't there like a rule or something?

28/4/05 21:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, there's no rule.

1/5/05 23:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home