2005/05/28

Wasting so fucking much time,

I answered with perfect honesty on all these. swear to god. or not.









Jungle Juice



Congratulations! You're 162 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (100), and liquor (165).
You are a true alcohol connisseur. You not only know what drinks are best for parties or dinner or cocktail bars, you can make most of them as well. You don't mess around with the cheap stuff--only the good stuff will do.











My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender
:






















free online dating

free online dating


You scored higher than 96%
on proof






free online dating

free online dating


You scored higher than 83%
on beer index






free online dating

free online dating


You scored higher than 94%
on wine index






free online dating

free online dating


You scored higher than 99%
on liquor index




Link: The Alcohol Knowledge Test written by hoppersplit on Ok Cupid

I am 97% White Trash.
Total White Trash!
Born in a trailer, live in a trailer, die in a trailer. I am the epitome of white trashiness. Unfortunately, I have no clue what epitome means.






You Are 24 Years Old



24





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


I am 48% Raver.
Sort of a Raver.
Well, I may have been to a rave. I probably know a bunch of ravers, but they may think of me as an outsider. That's okay, at least I am not a complete freak.
I am 45% Internet Addict.
Slight Internet Addict.
I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home