2005/10/18

Up another step. Another. Aches. Climbing for how long? Stairwell to
something or
nothing above or below
even by this light.

My fingers are trembling, shaking. Legs shaking.
The stairs are bending, bucking. Silence but vibrating wildly. Internal organs flying upwards and the whole structure is falling now. Jarring reversal and my cheeks sting with the bite now struggling to right myself as upward acceleration increases.

Down again and my feet can't reach down to the floor. Up and I slam against the stairs, skull bouncing from the steps.

Nothing broken but the torch is
out of my hand
reversal
and it
flutters away
into
the
center
of
the
stair
well


and
then
some
how
falls
out
of
sight


as
I
flail
hovering



the movement stops and the floorstones rise up much too quickly

























Ouch.
"Hello?" Like the tongueless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home