2006/07/24

More sexual (politics)

Another entry in this ongoing series. Mark Perkel (Per-kel) offers us sex praxis practice in his somewhat informative and partially helpful guide for nerds. Excerpt:
We humans are strange creatures. As we evolved and as our minds developed we started to become aware of the act of doing sex. Humans are the only creatures on the planet which has the ability to decide not to reproduce. And this ability to decide to not reproduce only applies to a small percentage of the population. In reality, for the vast majority of people, sex really isn't optional. You have to do it, and you really don't have the choice not to. And that applies to both men and women. You have to have it; she has to have it. I don't see why people don't just accept that and realize that sex is something people need to do together and just do it.

But sex has become in the eyes of society as something that's immoral. Logically, if sex is immoral then life itself is immoral. However, I'm a nerd so what makes sense to me probably isn't going to change anyone's mind. I think the problem is that humans are to self important. We like to think of ourselves as being above the average beast. However, when we fuck we become one with the beasts. Just listen to the noises we make. I'm grunting, she's screaming, or faces look like we're in pain, we're naked, it's very undignified. Not the kind of think we want society to picture us doing. We are humans after all, not creatures!

Well, not me. I'm just another male beast. I'm only the third generation in my family to walk upright. I am your typical male. I'm just one of three billion men on this planet who wants to get laid. I'm not what some might call, "highly evolved". We humans are just a chemical pattern that exists on a speck of dust in the universe and exists for but an instant in time. We just aren't that important. Men are just another species of male beast looking for women to fuck.

Therefore, it's OK to fuck and enjoy it. And it's important to realize that it's OK and to make your partner feel like it's OK. Women have to understand that it's OK for a man to just want to fuck. And men have to understand that women want it too and they need to be able to trust you, and if they open up to you sexually that you won't turn weird on them and make them regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home